Courses in operation
- ※ Buses may be delayed due to traffic conditions.
Adult: 1,900 yen (one-way)
Child: 950 yen (one-way)
How to take the Bus
Bound for Haneda Airport
Use the site “Japan bus online” to make a reservation.
Bound for Ageo Station West Exit
Please purchase the 「Ticket」「Time Appointed Ticket」at bus ticket handling counter located in each Airport Terminal 1F arrive lobby and come to the platform.
- Payment in cash
- Please purchase tickets with an automatic ticket machine at each terminal or at counters selling bus tickets.
- Payment by coupons
- Please change your coupon as a "ticket" at bus ticket handling counter and get on the bus.
- Payment with any transportation IC card
- Please tell the bus ticket counter staff that you want to pay with a transportation IC card, where you want to go, and when you want to take the bus. You will receive a “time appointed ticket”.
Please give the “time appointed ticket” to the bus driver, and touch the card reader on the fare box with your IC card.
Bus stop information